I was fortunate to be there at the Commencement. Steve’s speech was extremely inspirational to me then. and its still very meaningful to me. When I seek a change in life or hope to start something new, I find this video and watch it again. It is very meaningful to starting a new business or a new path in life. – RJR
This is a prepared text of the Commencement address delivered by Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple Computer and of Pixar Animation Studios, on June 12, 2005.
By Kathryn Hawkins September 13, 2011
- You don’t need a college degree to achieve success.
- Setbacks can help you re-prioritize and build a better company
- Customers don’t like to have too many choices.
- Focusing on accessibility over elitism brings far more sales (e.g. Make it easily useable for a typical customer)
- “Built to last” is no longer a concern
Subscribe to Receive email Updates: